South Island holidays - perfect for...
- Cruise or sea kayak in stunning and dramatic Milford Sound, dominated by the imposing Mitre Peak and home to diverse wildlife - it's on everyone's New Zealand must-do list for good reason
- Hike through or kayak along Abel Tasman National Park for some glorious scenery
- Head to Queenstown for the Shotover Jet, bungee jumping, luging and other adventure sports
- Let an experienced guide take you on a heli-hike on Franz Josef Glaicer which includes a 10 minute helicopter flight
- And you can't go to the South Island without taking in the incredible scenery as seen in The Lord of the Rings films